Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ARNO
- A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city
- (a.) Having a bay, chestnut, brown, or black color, with gray or white thickly interspersed; -- said of a horse.
- (a.) Made of the leather called roan; as, roan binding.
- (n.) The color of a roan horse; a roan color.
- (n.) A roan horse.
- (n.) A kind of leather used for slippers, bookbinding, etc., made from sheepskin, tanned with sumac and colored to imitate ungrained morocco.