Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition of: ARRANGEMENT
- (n.) The act of arranging or putting in an orderly condition; the state of being arranged or put in order; disposition in suitable form.
- (n.) The manner or result of arranging; system of parts disposed in due order; regular and systematic classification; as, arrangement of one's dress; the Linnaean arrangement of plants.
- (n.) Preparatory proceeding or measure; preparation; as, we have made arrangement for receiving company.
- (n.) Settlement; adjustment by agreement; as, the parties have made an arrangement between themselves concerning their disputes; a satisfactory arrangement.
- (n.) The adaptation of a composition to voices or instruments for which it was not originally written.
- (n.) A piece so adapted; a transcription; as, a pianoforte arrangement of Beethoven's symphonies; an orchestral arrangement of a song, an opera, or the like.