Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ARRANGEMENTS
- The act of arranging and adapting a piece of music
- The spatial property of the way in which something is placed; "the arrangement of the furniture"; "the placement of the chairs"
- An organized structure for arranging or classifying; "he changed the arrangement of the topics"; "the facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"; "he tried to understand their system of classification"
- The thing arranged or agreed to; "they made arrangements to meet in Chicago"
- A piece of music that has been adapted for performance by a particular set of voices or instruments
- An orderly grouping (of things or persons) considered as a unit; the result of arranging; "a flower arrangement"