Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ARRANGES
- Arrange attractively; "dress my hair for the wedding"
- Arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events; "arrange my schedule"; "set up one's life"; "I put these memories with those of bygone times"
- Make arrangements for; "Can you arrange a meeting with the President?"
- Put into a proper or systematic order; "arrange the books on the shelves in chronological order"
- Plan, organize, and carry out (an event); "the neighboring tribe staged an invasion"
- Adapt for performance in a different way; "set this poem to music"
- Set (printed matter) into a specific format; "Format this letter so it can be printed out"