Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ARRAYS
- Align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- An arrangement of aerials spaced to give desired directional characteristics
- Lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line; "lay out the clothes"; "lay out the arguments"
- Especially fine or decorative clothing
- An impressive display; "it was a bewildering array of books"; "his tools were in an orderly array on the basement wall"
- An orderly arrangement; "an array of troops in battle order"