- Socialist Mexican painter of murals (1886-1957)
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ARRIVE
- (n.) Arrival.
- (v. i.) To come to the shore or bank. In present usage: To come in progress by water, or by traveling on land; to reach by water or by land; -- followed by at (formerly sometimes by to), also by in and from.
- (v. i.) To reach a point by progressive motion; to gain or compass an object by effort, practice, study, inquiry, reasoning, or experiment.
- (v. i.) To come; said of time; as, the time arrived.
- (v. i.) To happen or occur.
- (v. t.) To bring to shore.
- (v. t.) To reach; to come to.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A wanderer; one who strays in search of variety.