Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ARTICULATIONS
- The act of joining things in such a way that motion is possible
- (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if it allows motion)
- Expressing in coherent verbal form; "the articulation of my feelings"; "I gave voice to my feelings"
- The aspect of pronunciation that involves bringing articulatory organs together so as to shape the sounds of speech
- The shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made