- (v. t.) To betray; to deceive.
- (n.) A small trough or wooden vessel, sometimes scooped out of a block of wood, for various domestic uses, as in making bread, chopping meat, etc.
- (n.) A flat, broad vessel on which dishes, glasses, etc., are carried; a waiter; a salver.
- (n.) A shallow box, generally without a top, often used within a chest, trunk, box, etc., as a removable receptacle for small or light articles.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ARTY
- Showily imitative of art or artists