- (n.) An itinerant player on the musette, an instrument formerly common in Europe.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ARUMS
- Any plant of the family Araceae; have small flowers massed on a spadix surrounded by a large spathe
- Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A branch; a projecting part or prominent process; a ramification.
- (n.) A depilatory made of orpiment and quicklime, and used by the Turks. See Rhusma.