Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions for: ASCENSIONS
- The act of changing location in an upward direction
- (astronomy) the rising of a star above the horizon
- (New Testament) the rising of the body of Jesus into heaven on the 40th day after his Resurrection
- A movement upward; "they cheered the rise of the hot-air balloon"
- (Christianity) celebration of the Ascension of Christ into heaven; observed on the 40th day after Easter