- (a.) Inactive; dormant
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ASCENTS
- The act of changing location in an upward direction
- A movement upward; "they cheered the rise of the hot-air balloon"
- An upward slope or grade (as in a road); "the car couldn't make it up the rise"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Ratio of the hypotenuse to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle
- A straight line that intersects a curve at two or more points
- Standing posture
- A rationalized mental attitude