- (n.) A place where money is kept, or where it is deposited and paid out; a money box.
- (n.) Ready money; especially, coin or specie; but also applied to bank notes, drafts, bonds, or any paper easily convertible into money
- (n.) Immediate or prompt payment in current funds; as, to sell goods for cash; to make a reduction in price for cash.
- (v. t.) To pay, or to receive, cash for; to exchange for money; as, cash a note or an order.
- (v. t.) To disband.
- (n.sing & pl.) A Chinese coin.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ASCH
- United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957)