- (pl.) of Catso
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ASCOTS
- A cravat with wide square ends; secured with an ornamental pin
- Also a famous racecourse (and small town) in Berkshire...
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Move effortlessly; by force of gravity
- Not trying all that hard
- The act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it; "his slide didn't stop until the bottom of the hill"; "the children lined up for a coast down the snowy slope"
- The area within view; "the coast is clear"
- A slope down which sleds may coast; "when it snowed they made a coast on the golf course"
- The shore of a sea or ocean
- Obsolete word meaning boundary or limit