- An oriental tobacco pipe with a long flexible tube connected to a container where the smoke is cooled by passing through water; "a bipolar world with the hookah and Turkish coffee versus hamburgers and Coca Cola"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ASHLERING
- (n.) The act of bedding ashlar in mortar.
- (n.) Ashlar when in thin slabs and made to serve merely as a case to the body of the wall.
- (n.) The short upright pieces between the floor beams and rafters in garrets. See Ashlar, 2.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A sheep but once sheared.