- (v. t.) To pull off or pluck violently.
- (v. t.) To slash; to hack; to cut; to slice.
- (n.) A fine eruption or efflorescence on the body, with little or no elevation.
- (n.) An inferior kind of silk, or mixture of silk and worsted.
- (superl.) Sudden in action; quick; hasty.
- (superl.) Requiring sudden action; pressing; urgent.
- (superl.) Esp., overhasty in counsel or action; precipitate; resolving or entering on a project or measure without due deliberation and caution; opposed to prudent; said of persons; as, a rash statesman or commander.
- (superl.) Uttered or undertaken with too much haste or too little reflection; as, rash words; rash measures.
- (superl.) So dry as to fall out of the ear with handling, as corn.
- (v. t.) To prepare with haste.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.