- (n.) Alt. of Esker
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition of: ASKER
- (n.) One who asks; a petitioner; an inquirer.
- (n.) An ask; a water newt.
- (n.) See Kaiser.
- A long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head; used to move leaves or loosen soil
- Degree of deviation from a horizontal plane; "the roof had a steep pitch"
- A dissolute man in fashionable society
- Scrape gently; "graze the skin"
- Gather with a rake; "rake leaves"
- Level or smooth with a rake; "rake gravel"
- Move through with or as if with a rake; "She raked her fingers through her hair"
- Examine hastily; "She scanned the newspaper headlines while waiting for the taxi"
- Sweep the length of; "The gunfire raked the coast"
- (n.) A falcon (Falco sacer) native of Southern Europe and Asia, closely resembling the lanner.
- (n.) The peregrine falcon.
- (n.) A small piece of artillery.
- (a.) Wild; timid; shy.