Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ASPECT
- (n.) The act of looking; vision; gaze; glance.
- (n.) Look, or particular appearance of the face; countenance; mien; air.
- (n.) Appearance to the eye or the mind; look; view.
- (n.) Position or situation with regard to seeing; that position which enables one to look in a particular direction; position in relation to the points of the compass; as, a house has a southern aspect, that is, a position which faces the south.
- (n.) Prospect; outlook.
- (n.) The situation of planets or stars with respect to one another, or the angle formed by the rays of light proceeding from them and meeting at the eye; the joint look of planets or stars upon each other or upon the earth.
- (n.) The influence of the stars for good or evil; as, an ill aspect.
- (n.) To behold; to look at.