- (n.) A kind of bandage passing, by successive turns and crosses, from an extremity to the trunk; -- so called from its resemblance to a spike of a barley.
- (n.) A star of the first magnitude situated in the constellation Virgo.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ASPIC
- (n.) The venomous asp.
- (n.) A piece of ordnance carrying a 12 pound shot.
- (n.) A European species of lavender (Lavandula spica), which produces a volatile oil. See Spike.
- (n.) A savory meat jelly containing portions of fowl, game, fish, hard boiled eggs, etc.