- An animal or plant that lives in or on a host (another animal or plant); it obtains nourishment from the host without benefiting or killing the host
- A follower who hangs around a host (without benefit to the host) in hope of gain or advantage
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ASPIRATES
- Suck in (air)
- Pronounce with aspiration; of stop sounds
- Remove as if by suction; "aspirate the wound"
- A consonant pronounced with aspiration
- 5. breathe something in ( medical).
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (pl.) of Satrapy