Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ASSAULTS
- Force (someone) to have sex against their will;
- A threatened or attempted physical attack by someone who appears to be able to cause bodily harm if not stopped
- The crime of forcing a woman to submit to sexual intercourse against her will
- Close fighting during the culmination of a military attack
- Thoroughbred that won the triple crown in 1946
- Attack in speech or writing; "The editors of the left-leaning paper attacked the new House Speaker"
- Attack someone physically or emotionally; "The mugger assaulted the woman"; "Nightmares assailed him regularly"