Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ASSET
- (n.) Any article or separable part of one's assets.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Fill to satisfaction; "I am sated"
- The cloth covering for the buttocks; "the seat of his pants was worn through"
- A part of a machine that supports or guides another part
- Show to a seat; assign a seat for; "The host seated me next to Mrs. Smith"
- The legal right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body; "he was elected to a seat in the Senate"
- Place in or on a seat; "the mother seated the toddler on the high chair"
- The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
- The location (metaphorically speaking) where something is based; "the brain is said to be the seat of reason"
- Place or attach firmly in or on a base; "seat the camera on the tripod"
- An area that includes places where several people can sit; "there is seating for 40 students in this classroom"
- A space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane); "he bo
- (n.) A piece of armor for the thighs, forming an appendage to the ancient corselet.