- An impudent or insolent rejoinder; "don't give me any of your sass"
- Answer back in an impudent or insolent manner; "don't sass me!"; "The teacher punished the students who were sassing all morning";
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ASSIGNS
- Attribute or credit to; "We attributed this quotation to Shakespeare"; "People impute great cleverness to cats"
- Decide as to where something belongs in a scheme; "The biologist assigned the mushroom to the proper class"
- Attribute or give; "She put too much emphasis on her the last statement"; "He put all his efforts into this job"; "The teacher put an interesting twist to the interpretation of the story"
- Transfer one's right to
- Give out; "We were assigned new uniforms"
- Make undue claims to having
- Give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- Select something or someone for a specific purpose; "The teacher assigned him to lead his classmates in the exercise"