Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ASSOCIATES
- Bring or come into association or action; "The churches consociated to fight their dissolution"
- Keep company with; hang out with; "He associates with strange people"; "She affiliates with her colleagues"
- A degree granted by a two-year college on successful completion of the undergraduates course of studies
- Any event that usually accompanies or is closely connected with another; "first was the lightning and then its thunderous associate"
- A person who joins with others in some activity or endeavor; "he had to consult his associate before continuing"
- A person with subordinate membership in a society, institution, or commercial enterprise; "associates in the law firm bill at a lower rate than do partners"
- A friend who is frequently in the company of another; "drinking companions"; "comrades in arms"
- Fellow workers
- Make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "co