Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition of: ASSOCIATES
- Bring or come into association or action; "The churches consociated to fight their dissolution"
- Keep company with; hang out with; "He associates with strange people"; "She affiliates with her colleagues"
- A degree granted by a two-year college on successful completion of the undergraduates course of studies
- Any event that usually accompanies or is closely connected with another; "first was the lightning and then its thunderous associate"
- A person who joins with others in some activity or endeavor; "he had to consult his associate before continuing"
- A person with subordinate membership in a society, institution, or commercial enterprise; "associates in the law firm bill at a lower rate than do partners"
- A friend who is frequently in the company of another; "drinking companions"; "comrades in arms"
- Fellow workers
- Make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "co