- An object that floats or is capable of floating
- A swimmer who floats in the water
- A voter who votes illegally at different polling places in the same election
- An employee who is reassigned from job to job as needed
- A wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support
- A debt instrument with a variable interest rate tied to some other interest rate (e.g. the rate paid by T-bills)
- Spots before the eyes caused by opaque cell fragments in the vitreous humor and lens; "floaters seem to drift through the field of vision"
- An insurance policy covering loss of movable property (e.g. jewelry) regardless of its location
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ASTROFEL
- (n.) Alt. of Astrofell
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (a.) Of or pertaining to forests; as, forestal rights.
- Set afloat again; "refloat a grounded boat"