- (v. t.) To take beforehand, or in advance; to anticipate.
- (v. t.) To take possession of, in advance of some one or something else, to the exclusion or detriment of the latter; to get ahead of; to preoccupy; also, to exclude, hinder, or prevent, by prior occupation, or by measures taken in advance.
- (v. t.) To deprive; -- with of.
- (v. t.) To obstruct or stop up, as a way; to stop the passage of on highway; to intercept on the road, as goods on the way to market.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ASTROFELL
- (n.) A bitter herb, probably the same as aster, or starwort.