- The royal family that ruled Scotland from 1371-1714 and ruled England from 1603 to 1649 and again from 1660 to 1714
- A member of the royal family that ruled Scotland and England
- United States painter best known for his portraits of George Washington (1755-1828)
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ASTRUT
- (a. & adv.) Sticking out, or puffed out; swelling; in a swelling manner.
- (a. & adv.) In a strutting manner; with a strutting gait.