- The sister of your father or mother; the wife of your uncle
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ASTUN
- (v. t.) To stun.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (a.) Spread equally over the surface; uniform; even.
- New Zealand eel
- Any very large marine food and game fish of the genus Thunnus; related to mackerel; chiefly of warm waters
- Important warm-water fatty fish of the genus Thunnus of the family Scombridae; usually served as steaks
- Tropical American prickly pear of Jamaica
- (a.) Using; accustomed.