- (n.) One of the Cystidea.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ASYNDETIC
- (a.) Characterized by the use of asyndeton; not connected by conjunctions.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) The office or jurisdiction of a syndic; a council, or body of syndics.
- (n.) An association of persons officially authorized to undertake some duty or to negotiate some business; also, an association of persons who combine to carry out, on their own account, a financial or industrial project; as, a syndicate of bankers formed to take up and dispose of an entire issue of government bonds.
- (v. t.) To judge; to censure.