Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ATTACHES
- Be attached; be in contact with
- Become attached; "The spider's thread attached to the window sill"
- Cause to be attached
- Take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority; "The FBI seized the drugs"; "The customs agents impounded the illegal shipment"; "The police confiscated the stolen artwork"
- Create social or emotional ties; "The grandparents want to bond with the child"
- A shallow and rectangular briefcase
- A specialist assigned to the staff of a diplomatic mission