Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ATTACHMENT
- (n.) The act attaching, or state of being attached; close adherence or affection; fidelity; regard; an/ passion of affection that binds a person; as, an attachment to a friend, or to a party.
- (n.) That by which one thing is attached to another; connection; as, to cut the attachments of a muscle.
- (n.) Something attached; some adjunct attached to an instrument, machine, or other object; as, a sewing machine attachment (i. e., a device attached to a sewing machine to enable it to do special work, as tucking, etc.).
- (n.) A seizure or taking into custody by virtue of a legal process.
- (n.) The writ or percept commanding such seizure or taking.