Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions of: ATTACHMENT
- (n.) The act attaching, or state of being attached; close adherence or affection; fidelity; regard; an/ passion of affection that binds a person; as, an attachment to a friend, or to a party.
- (n.) That by which one thing is attached to another; connection; as, to cut the attachments of a muscle.
- (n.) Something attached; some adjunct attached to an instrument, machine, or other object; as, a sewing machine attachment (i. e., a device attached to a sewing machine to enable it to do special work, as tucking, etc.).
- (n.) A seizure or taking into custody by virtue of a legal process.
- (n.) The writ or percept commanding such seizure or taking.