Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ATTACHMENTS
- The act of fastening things together
- The act of attaching or affixing something
- Faithful support for a cause or political party or religion; "attachment to a formal agenda"; "adherence to a fat-free diet"; "the adhesion of Seville was decisive"
- A supplementary part or accessory
- A connection that fastens things together
- A writ authorizing the seizure of property that may be needed for the payment of a judgment in a judicial proceeding
- A feeling of affection for a person or an institution