Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ATTENTIONS
- The work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention"
- A courteous act indicating affection; "she tried to win his heart with her many attentions"
- A motionless erect stance with arms at the sides and feet together; assumed by military personnel during drill or review; "the troops stood at attention"
- The faculty or power of mental concentration; "keeping track of all the details requires your complete attention"
- The process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others
- A general interest that leads people to want to know more; "She was the center of attention"