- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Ratitae.
- (n.) One of the Ratitae.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ATTIRE
- (n.) Dress; clothes; headdress; anything which dresses or adorns; esp., ornamental clothing.
- (n.) The antlers, or antlers and scalp, of a stag or buck.
- (n.) The internal parts of a flower, included within the calyx and the corolla.
- (v. t.) To dress; to array; to adorn; esp., to clothe with elegant or splendid garments.