- (n.) Treatment or handling of a subject; discussion.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ATTRACTION
- (n.) An invisible power in a body by which it draws anything to itself; the power in nature acting mutually between bodies or ultimate particles, tending to draw them together, or to produce their cohesion or combination, and conversely resisting separation.
- (n.) The act or property of attracting; the effect of the power or operation of attraction.
- (n.) The power or act of alluring, drawing to, inviting, or engaging; an attractive quality; as, the attraction of beauty or eloquence.
- (n.) That which attracts; an attractive object or feature.