Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ATTRACTIONS
- A characteristic that provides pleasure and attracts; "flowers are an attractor for bees"
- An entertainment that is offered to the public
- An entertainer who attracts large audiences; "he was the biggest drawing card they had"
- The force by which one object attracts another
- The quality of arousing interest; being attractive or something that attracts; "her personality held a strange attraction for him"