Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions of: ATTRACTIONS
- A characteristic that provides pleasure and attracts; "flowers are an attractor for bees"
- An entertainment that is offered to the public
- An entertainer who attracts large audiences; "he was the biggest drawing card they had"
- The force by which one object attracts another
- The quality of arousing interest; being attractive or something that attracts; "her personality held a strange attraction for him"