- (v. t.) To stun.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions for: AUNTS
- The sister of your father or mother; the wife of your uncle
- (a.) Spread equally over the surface; uniform; even.
- New Zealand eel
- Any very large marine food and game fish of the genus Thunnus; related to mackerel; chiefly of warm waters
- Important warm-water fatty fish of the genus Thunnus of the family Scombridae; usually served as steaks
- Tropical American prickly pear of Jamaica
- (a.) Using; accustomed.