- (n.) One of the thirty parts into which the Roman people were divided by Romulus.
- (n.) The place of assembly of one of these divisions.
- (n.) The place where the meetings of the senate were held; the senate house.
- (n.) The court of a sovereign or of a feudal lord; also; his residence or his household.
- (n.) Any court of justice.
- (n.) The Roman See in its temporal aspects, including all the machinery of administration; -- called also curia Romana.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions for: AURIC
- (a.) Of or pertaining to gold.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or derived from, gold; -- said of those compounds of gold in which this element has its higher valence; as, auric oxide; auric chloride.