Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: AURORA
- (n.) The rising light of the morning; the dawn of day; the redness of the sky just before the sun rises.
- (n.) The rise, dawn, or beginning.
- (n.) The Roman personification of the dawn of day; the goddess of the morning. The poets represented her a rising out of the ocean, in a chariot, with rosy fingers dropping gentle dew.
- (n.) A species of crowfoot.
- (n.) The aurora borealis or aurora australis (northern or southern lights).