- (a.) Having a nice sense of smell.
- (a.) Critically nice; captious.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: AUSTEN
- English novelist noted for her insightful portrayals of middle-class families (1775-1817)
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. t.) To throw from one's seat; to deprive of a seat.
- (v. t.) Specifically, to deprive of the right to sit in a legislative body, as for fraud in election.