- (n.) The secretion from the salivary glands.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: AVAILS
- A means of serving; "of no avail"; "there's no help for it"
- Use to one's advantage; "He availed himself of the available resources"
- Take or use; "She helped herself to some of the office supplies"
- Be of use to, be useful to; "It will avail them to dispose of their booty"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A genus of plants including the sage. See Sage.