Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: AVEL
- (v. t.) To pull away.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (a.) Relating to time or duration.
- (v. t.) To wash; to bathe; as, to lave a bruise.
- (v. i.) To bathe; to wash one's self.
- (v. t.) To lade, dip, or pour out.
- (n.) The remainder; others.
- The basic unit of money in Bulgaria
- (n.) A tract of low ground, or of land between hills; a valley.
- (n.) See 2d Vail, 3.
- (n.) The flesh of a calf when killed and used for food.
- (pl.) of Velum