- (n.) The chief city of Switzerland.
- (n.) A strongly alcoholic liquor, flavored with juniper berries; -- made in Holland; Holland gin; Hollands.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: AVENGE
- (n.) Vengeance; revenge.
- (v. i.) To take vengeance.
- (v. t.) To take vengeance for; to exact satisfaction for by punishing the injuring party; to vindicate by inflicting pain or evil on a wrongdoer.
- (v. t.) To treat revengefully; to wreak vengeance on.