- Praise enthusiastically; "She raved about that new restaurant"
- Talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
- Participate in an all-night techno dance party
- An extravagantly enthusiastic review; "he gave it a rave"
- A dance party that lasts all night and electronically synthesized music is played; "raves are very popular in Berlin"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: AVERS
- To declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true; "Before God I swear I am innocent"
- Report or maintain; "He alleged that he was the victim of a crime"; "He said it was too late to intervene in the war"; "The registrar says that I owe the school money"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) One who saves.