- (n.) Advice; counsel; suggestion; also, a dispatch or advice boat.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions for: AVOIDS
- Stay clear from; keep away from; keep out of the way of someone or something; "Her former friends now avoid her"
- Refrain from certain foods or beverages; "I keep off drugs"; "During Ramadan, Muslims avoid tobacco during the day"
- Prevent the occurrence of; prevent from happening; "Let's avoid a confrontation"; "head off a confrontation"; "avert a strike"
- Refrain from doing something; "She refrains from calling her therapist too often"; "He should avoid publishing his wife's memories"
- Declare invalid; "The contract was annulled"; "void a plea"