Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: AWKWARDNESS
- Trouble in carrying or managing caused by bulk or shape; "the movers cursed the unwieldiness of the big piano"
- The inelegance of someone stiff and unrelaxed (as by embarrassment)
- The carriage of someone whose movements and posture are ungainly or inelegant
- The quality of an embarrassing situation; "he sensed the awkwardness of his proposal"
- Unskillfulness resulting from a lack of training