- One who reveals confidential information in return for money
- Speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BABBLERS
- Any of various insectivorous Old World birds with a loud incessant song; in some classifications considered members of the family Muscicapidae
- An obnoxious and foolish and loquacious talker
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Argue over petty things; "Let's not quibble over pennies"