Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: BACKBOARD
- (n.) A board which supports the back wen one is sitting;
- (n.) A board serving as the back part of anything, as of a wagon.
- (n.) A thin stuff used for the backs of framed pictures, mirrors, etc.
- (n.) A board attached to the rim of a water wheel to prevent the water from running off the floats or paddies into the interior of the wheel.
- (n.) A board worn across the back to give erectness to the figure.