- A support that you can lean against while sitting; "the back of the dental chair was adjustable"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: BACKSTER
- (n.) A backer.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Either of two punctuation marks ([ or ]) used to enclose textual material
- Classify or group
- Either of two punctuation marks (`<' or `>') used in computer programming and sometimes used to enclose textual material
- Place into brackets; "Please bracket this remark"
- A category falling within certain defined limits
- Support with brackets; "bracket bookshelves"
- A support projecting from a wall (as to hold a shelf)