- To remove someones trousers by force to humiliate them
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: BADGE
- (n.) A distinctive mark, token, sign, or cognizance, worn on the person; as, the badge of a society; the badge of a policeman.
- (n.) Something characteristic; a mark; a token.
- (n.) A carved ornament on the stern of a vessel, containing a window or the representation of one.
- (v. t.) To mark or distinguish with a badge.