- Someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality; "Mozart was a child genius";
- Kill by smashing someone's skull
- Hit on the head
- That part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers; enclosed within the skull; continuous with the spinal cord
- That which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason; "his mind wandered"; "I couldn't get his words out of my head"
- Mental ability; "he's got plenty of brains but no common sense"
- The brain of certain animals used as meat
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: BAIRNS
- A child: son or daughter